K Divine Care Tips:
Here's Tea . . .
- Wash your virgin hair! Co-washing using conditioner to wash the hair so it wont strip too much nutrients. Use a product that is NOT alcohol based and does not contain sulfate.
- Only time shampoo is recommended is when you have a lot of product build up.
- When applying heat always use a heat protectant spray, keep temperature on the middle setting because too high may damage the hair.
- Wrap your hair in scarf or silk head ties DAILY! in order for your hair to last long. We provide silk head ties for ONLY $10.
- Brush hair on frontal DELICATELY so no rips or tears are left.
- Avoid yanking and pulling on the lace closure or lace frontal, it can cause excessive shedding & is irreparable.
- Use 99% alcohol to clean off any glue on your lace.
- For ALL CURLY TEXTURE use conditioner & water, leave in then add oil or spray of your choice for juicy vibrant curls that doesn't frizz.
- RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS:
* Garnier & Tressemme products
* Chi products
* Paul Mitchell products
* Aussie deep conditioner